How can I lose weight fast at home naturally? The answer is here…
Always remember that when negative thinking happens, negative results follow. You have willpower, goals and a plan to stick to. Replace negative thoughts with positive affirmations “I can lose weight”. In this article of “How can I lose weight fast at home naturally? The answer is here...” you will know the basic rules of losing weight at home.
1. Drink a large glass of warm water with a lemon first thing in the morning. You can also add honey for the best result. This boosts the entire digestive system and gives you a fresh start to your day. It promotes normal bowel function and digestion, flushes the impurities and toxins from your body and energizes your muscles. Drink water before or after your meals, not during. Staying hydrated is essential to great health, and it also helps you feel full, so you don’t eat when you’re really just thirsty.
2. Find five to ten or more minutes for body relaxation in the morning. Practices like yoga, meditation, or exercise elicit a relaxation response in the body. This helps to alleviate stress, one of the main causes of weight gain. Reducing stress is a key component of your weight loss plan. Together, exercise and proper diet promote weight loss. One simply won’t work without the other.
3. Eat three meals a day, with no snacking. Food is a fast-burning fuel, and when your body is given a constant fuel line, it forgets how to burn fat. Have a medium-sized breakfast. Have lunch, your largest meal. Have dinner before 2 hours to go to bed, your smallest meal, b/c your digestion is weak at that time.
4. Within an hour of waking up, eat a high-fibre, high-protein breakfast.
5. Make non-starchy vegetables like broccoli, leafy greens your mainstays at each meal. Not all calories are created equal, so choose weight loss friendly foods. Eat with the season. When we eat as much organic and local food as possible and eat seasonal, whole foods, our bodies naturally digest and assimilate nutrients.
6. Move a little after each meal. Going for short walks after each meal stimulates digestion. It’s most important to go for a walk after lunch, preferably 10 to 20 minutes. If possible, lie on your left side after each meal for 10 minutes to further aid in digestion.
7. Go to bed before 10:00 pm. Obtaining a proper seven to nine hours of sleep a night gives the body time to detoxify and reset for the next day, and helps maintain healthily.
8. Stay away from Dead foods, processed foods, refined sugars and fatty foods. Avoid dead, acid-forming foods such as animal meats, caffeine, dairy products, sugars and white refined foods.
9. The human body is a waste elimination machine. When it is not working properly, or when anyone organs of the body are compromised, the entire body and your health can suffer as toxins cause disease. These kinds of problems often begin with what we eat. After all, the more toxins we ingest, the harder the detox job becomes for our body.
10. Your ideal food pyramid should consist of 70 per cent live foods, 10 per cent proteins, 10 per cent carbohydrates and 10 per cent oils. Consume nutrients every day, which are water, vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, protein and fat.
WEIGHT LOSS FRIENDLY FOODS
Weight loss friendly foods are those that keep you feeling satisfied longer and help you burn calories. Here is a list of foods you should focus on to optimize your weight loss. Eat organic foods that are free of antibiotics, pesticides and growth hormones.
- · Beans and Legumes
- · Leafy green vegetables
- · Whole eggs
- · Green tea.
- · Whole grains
- · Fruits
- · Apple cider vinegar.
- · Avocados.
- · Blueberries.
- · Chilli pepper
- · Coconut oil.
- · Dark chocolate
- · Grapefruit.
- · Nuts.
I hope this article has become useful to you. I hope you like my post on How can I lose weight fast at home naturally? The answer is here… helpful. Please don’t be cheap to share it. thank you.